Friday, October 19, 2007

THANKS FOR THE MAGAZINE, PUTU!

My friend who knows exactly how I love culinary world - Putu Sekar - handed me the October edition of a food & entertainment magazine titled APPETITE JOURNEY.
(visit Putu's blog: http://putusekar.blogspot.com, she posted many interesting articles - in Indonesian- but I think she will expand her blog into an English edition as well!)

I found on the cover the magazine's website: http://www.appetitejourney.com, click on that if you wish to know more about the magazine, or if you miss your free edition.













As a lover to a culinary world, I would expect kind of culinary journals will be long lasting or don't be last please....! BUT.........., for sure the content should be also valuable.

I was very sad few years ago, when found a good culinary magazine titled "SANTAP" was discontinued their publishing. Each edition of Santap was beautifully done. Very educated and contained lots of information. An elegant magazine!

Thanks for sharing the journal, Putu! I will enjoy it for my weekend reading.

1 comment:

Putu Sekar said...

with pleasure my friend. will do the English version when I am ready.