Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DON'T EAT IT! TRUST ME!















"What would you like for your afternoon tea time? Chocolate Cake, Orange Pie, Strawberry Pie or Apple Pie?"
"Hmm..................., I like all of them, but just a small piece please..........."
"Certainly!"
"And what would you like, tea or coffee?"
"Do you have mint tea?"
"Certainly!"

Talking about mint tea, last night I watched Discovery Travel & Living Asia, there was a documentary movie about Morocco Culinary. It was said the best way to make a fresh mint tea, is by using fresh mint leaves (generously), sugar (I thought it must be rock sugar they used not the cube tea sugar), and tea. The man on the movie said, do not stir the tea, but pour the mixture (which already combined with hot water) to a glass, and then pour back the tea into the tea pot. Do it several times until the sugar dissolved. Higher you can pour the tea is better.

BUT........., let me tell you. The above Chocolate Cake and various pies are not real. They are all made of Polymer Clay. I made it last year. Looks good, doesn't it?
















Psssssssssst......................! These breakfast choices is also not real. It is all made of polymer clay.

Last year I was addicted to make any kind of food, fruits ......... anything from clay.
Now, I am very busy doing many things at work, and has to forget my hobby.

Have a great day!

No comments: