Monday, October 22, 2007

CHOCO CHIP















Went up to Bedugul last Sunday, ended at Roti Bedugul, my favorite bakery on the remote place. Besides their super quality croissant, they sell several lines of cookies too.
First time visiting Roti Bedugul, Pak Ketut - the chef, asked me to try their choco chips.

"This is an American style choco chips. American said that it has to be deep into coffee if you want to eat it! That is the best way to enjoy choco chip."

His explanation brought me to a documentary movie......., Mad Labs I think? On that movie was described the best way to deep your cookies into coffee or tea? What a weird subject! But still very interesting to know, since I also found difficult to get the just right deep. If you deep too long, you will easily lost a part of your cookies, if too short................, it will still hard! Oh my.......................














Promising good friends of mine in Ubud - Roti Bedugul's choco chips, reminded me of Mrs. Fields.

Mrs Fields? Who is she???

Ok...., ok...., let me tell you. Mrs. Fields was an ordinary housewife who finally becoming a famous business lady by selling her choco chips! And chocolate is the main ingredients in her bakings.

I can't even remember how did I get to know Mrs. Fields. I only remembered finally I put an order to Amazon for Mrs. Fields recipes book, and then be stunning when receiving the books and see the picture inside. So mouth watery! You don't believe me? No?? Just see the picture of Mrs. Fields website? Still don't believe me? Ok....., visit: http://www.mrsfields.com

Well......what about if I am living in her town? Oh no.........., maybe will be really difficult to maintain shapes!

Here it is a video from youtube.com on HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE CAKE!


No comments: