Friday, October 26, 2007

PAMPERING MYSELF




















Yesterday, I left home too early, forgot that before start working I have to go to the bank.
It was 10 minutes before 08.00 in the morning when I passed Monkey Forest street, the bank will be opened at 08.30. And it takes only 5 minutes from Monkey Forest to the bank at the main road.

I always dream to pamper myself early morning before my working hours in Ubud by having a cup of cappucinno or a glass of latte, sitting in a corner of a cafe, writing a post or taking pictures.

"I am going to do it now! I am not running out of time this time!" that was what I thought that day. Usually, it was only a dream in my mind. I always don't have time to make it realize.

So, I parked and walked to my favorite cafe. Ordering a glass of coffee latte and rye bagel with eggplant and garlic hummus.

I sat nicely waiting for my order, opening my laptop and start to edit several photos and write several posts.

I smiled and thought what a nice way to start a busy day!


Sometimes we need to have time JUST for ourselves. Get rid of our routine life and do what we want to do. It makes us feel better.

BELIEVE ME

No comments: