Sunday, September 2, 2007

The More You Know, The More You......................??

When I was on my high school second level, a senior English teacher taught us this proverb: the more you read the more you learn, the more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you stupid become. But I would add another phrase to make it complete. Here it is: the more you know, the more you stupid become, the more you will feel uncomfortable, unhappy….., the more you will be too proud of yourself!

Correct me if I am wrong, when the 911 occurred, many people becoming paranoia, but for those who do not know that chaos, they won’t be afraid. Correct?

Saturday night, I went to Ubud with my love ones. We agreed to go to the place where we used to have dating many years ago. We visited a nice restaurant that located in the Tjampuhan riverbank, a very nice and romantic place.

The food is standard, nothing is special. I mean you can get that quality of foods anywhere and anyplace here in Bali. But the atmosphere of the restaurant you will only get it there.

They had many artworks displayed as the ornaments of the restaurant, giving an antique touch to the interior. The sound of water flowing in the river gave you a natural music. (They did not play any music!)

I ordered Lasagna, while my love ones having Beef Curry Mysore and Fish Burger. Surprisingly the waitress who serve the food, handed my Lasagna from across my location, just in front my love one’s nose ha..ha..ha….!

I looked at my love one, he kept his naughty smile, and there was no words exchanged between us, but our eyes said……., the waitress do not know the rule of how to serve! We were fine, but feel a bit uncomfortable (then, we were not fine LOL). And why? Because we know the rules!

See, I told you, if we do not know the rules of serving meals we won’t be disturbed of such incident, do we?

But that is not the point………., what I would like to raise from writing this is, all we feel in our lives is depended from what our reaction in responding the experience that we have. If we react negatively, it will be negative and vice versa………. Just that!

No comments: