Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TASTE IMPROVED!

Couple of friends having a same interest as I am. What is it? Culinary!
Yesterday, one of them popped up in my office. Brought me several photographs he took. What about.........guess! Food!
So we had a discussion about food.

Actually there are 4 of us. But only him and myself who are living in a same town, the two others are staying thousand miles away. But in several occasion we can get together.

I should admit, the three 'musketeers' are very expert in making ordinary meals becoming extra-ordinary meals (read: in a positive way!). HOW? They are the experts in telling stories, their gesture while do the story telling also improve the quality of the story they tell!

Let's review. One day, they went up to the high part of Bali and had dinner in my favorite restaurant. I must say the quality of the food served is just fine, but the atmosphere of the place and the way the owner running the business is a big deal for me. Cozy place, nice weather, what else? That time it was only me that left in town. I could not join them due to a bunch of tasks that I had to do still.

The next day, the three of them showed up in my office brought a video cam and asked me to transfer the content to my laptop. I was laughing in tears seeing they act like a culinary traveler!

The one who is a photographer, explained the vegetables soup he had.
"Please see the freshhhhnesssssss of this vegetables! Hmmmm..............., the smell of the broth..........., hmmmmmmmm!" Something like that! Believe me! Seeing them talking about food made you mouth watery!

They know many places to get best food! They even know perfectly what time they should be on a Balinese style suckling pig stall just to get the best part out of a whole suckling pig!

Ask them the culinary program on Discovery Travel and Living! They can tell you fluently whose who, what, how, when in each program!

And................... last but not least! Their favorite celebrity chef! Guess who!
NIGELLA LAWSON! Why her?? Why not Jaime Oliver or Anthony Bourdain or Ferran Adria - the Bio Chef like myself??

BECAUSE..........................................

THEY ARE ALL MALE!


That is all for today, Folks!

No comments: