Monday, September 17, 2007

I LOVE COFFEE

I always drinking one or two cups of coffee daily (that is the limit that I made recently, otherwise I can have it uncontrollable). I can't resist smelling coffee which has just brewed. Seeing "Living Coffee" hosted by Paul Basset a world champion barista (http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/shows/show.asp?id=130) has dragged my imagination of being a barista myself (LOL!).
















I became a coffee lover since my high school time. Preparing myself for year end exam made me a coffee addicted.

In Bali yet I found two places where I like the consistency of taste of the coffee they served, one is Kopi Bali House and the other is Bali Budha (in Ubud and also at Canggu). Last Saturday I went to Kopi Bali House with my love ones for an early dinner. I ordered ice cappuccino and it is perfect! The taste is always the same. They maintain their standard very well.

The only thing that I don't like (and also in other places if they use it!) they use wooden stirrer. Somehow, I never like wooden food wares. I just feel it is not hygienic using wood for food wares.

Now, I'm going to 'brew' my instant coffee........., I like TORABIKA Cappucinno! Have a nice coffee times folks!

No comments: