Friday, June 27, 2008

SWEET ORANGES















I was re-arranging my e-photo album, when I found this picture.
Taken 2003. The fruit is from the orange tree at our land located in Kintamani.
It is not a serious managed orange plantation, we have it as it is already there.

It is quiet weird........, when first visiting the place after my love one bought it, it was just the harvest time. We tasted the orange from all trees at the first layer terrace. We just left un-eaten the orange which is not taste sweet :-(. Feel sorry right now, it is not good isn't it. What a waste!

Right now, we just collected all fruits. The one that are taken from the tree which marked not sweet, collected separately, and it goes to a blender ------> output : ORANGE JUICE!
The sweet one, we ate it directly, put the left over in the refrigerator. If there are too many left over, it went out to our friends house.

Actually the harvest time itself is really enjoyable. Taking the fruit one by one, smell its freshness while the mountain breeze softly caress our skin. Exchanging jokes, sometimes throwing small undeveloped orange each other.

I'am happy.














This is the view from my land at Kintamani.
Actually I and my love one want to sell it, we want to move to the north part of Bali.
It is not big, only 2.300 m2, but the view is 'undisturbed'.
Nobody can build something in front of the land, as it is located on the slop.
If you are interested please contact me by post a comment.

No comments: