Sunday, November 25, 2007

A DATE IN A SUSHI RESTAURANT

Had a date with my love one last Saturday. Since early afternoon that day, I really wanted to eat sushi. Any kind of sushi has flied in front of my mind disturbing my day.........huh! Producing more saliva..........oh no!

After work, quickly I called my love one, ask him if he can go out for dinner together. Sometimes, he has already had arranged an agenda for us. Luckily, he did not!

Arriving there nearly 20.00, we ordered sushi & tempura. As an opening food we chose Gomae, kind of vegetables with sesame seed sauce. I had a hot ocha and my love one preferred to have a lemon tea.

Not long after we had our first bites of our sushi, a couple went in. Quiet young. They sat opposite of our table, a bit in a cross direction. I have a very clear view towards that young couple.

I noticed since entering the restaurant, the man kept on talking on his cell phone. After finish with one conversation, he continued with another new conversation.

He..he..he..., about half an hour, my love one started to pay attention, since the voice of the man of that young couple raised.

My love one turn his face back and for seconds observing the young couple. Then, he whispered........, "If I'm being the date.........., I will already leave him!"

I smiled at him, and explained if the girl seemed like dictating what to say to the man, so she is also involved indirectly in that looooooooooong conversation!

We hardly hold our laugh......since the man started to use idioms and wise words in his conversation, he had a dispute with the person he talked to, and tried to sort things out.

Oh man.........! If we really look our surroundings, we can find many things that actually can save us from bored.

No comments: